Teleservices SLP Georgia Public Schools
Soliant Health is searching for a remote Speech Language Pathologist for a school district. This is a contract position for the remainder of the school year. We are looking for therapists who are compassionate and resourceful. The Special Education director will be interviewing candidates immediately. Please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply.
- Various caseloads (K-12)
- Case management, indirect services, evaluations, etc.
- Full-time and part-time candidates welcome to apply!
- On-site Paraprofessionals and Speech Language Pathology Assistants to facilitate remote therapy
- VocoVision Platform provides thousands of intervention strategies, clinical team assistance, scheduling, assessments, etc.
- Working from the comfort of your home!
- Eligibility to work on multiple assignments if needed
- 1099 Independent Contractor
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- 2 years of experience in schools
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Recent SLP Jobs
- Leesburg, FL
- Alma, MI
- Buffalo, MN
- Florin, CA
- Pleasant Grove, OH
- Seguin, TX
- Buena Park, CA
- Jackson, MI
- Redwood City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.