Known as the “Hub of the Universe,” Boston is more of a hub of America’s history! This town has so much to offer for speech pathologists who are also history buffs, or simply have an open mind to learn.
When you arrive in Boston, plan your route through history and consider visiting sites starting with the grounds of Boston Common, the oldest public park in the country. Stroll through another historic landmark, the Museum of Fine Arts, to open your mind to some of the most iconic pieces of American art. Freedom Trail will take you to other must-sees in Boston, like the Faneuil Hall Marketplace, which houses over 100 shops and restaurants. Once you’ve loaded up on history and delicious eats, relax at a Red Sox game in Fenway Park.
Filled with plenty of history and inspiration for therapy or everyday activities, Boston is a great place to work as an SLP! Start your next career move now by checking out our open positions!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Boston, MAA school district located near Boston, MA has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12 caseload The remainder of the school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree MA license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: Weekly competitive com
- Boston, MASpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Type: Full-Time Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our team on a full-time, on-site basis in Boston, MA or surrounding areas. As an integral member of our dynamic healthcare team, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals through the provision of
- Boston, MASoliant Health is seeking a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Boston, MA area school year. Please see below for requirements to apply and some additional information! Job Description & Requirements: ASAP start - end of the school year Full-time & part-time available Hours guaranteed per week Must have Active SLP License Previous school experience preferred, but not required Competitive hourly rate Industry leading
- Boston, MASoliant Health is currently seeking a motivated and devoted Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school district in Boston, MA for the remainder of the school year. This is a full-time position that requires the SLP to work onsite with students, providing essential speech and language services. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs. Develop and implement individualize
- Boston, MASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Remote Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting for the state of Massachusetts (MA). In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license w
- Boston, MASchool Speech-Language Pathologist in Boston, MA: Are you a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the educational journey of students? We are actively seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist in the vibrant city of Boston. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in assessing, diagnosing, and treating speech
- Boston, MASoliant Health is partnering with a great school district in Boston, MA. Currently looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). In this role therapist will be providing intervention to K-12th age group of students. This is a great opportunity to add more experience within school setting. Responsibilities: Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention Collaborate with
- Boston, MAA school near Boston, MA is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a part-time position for the school year. The director is ready to review resumes of licensed Massachusetts SLPs. Please apply today to be considered for this job! With Soliant Health, you are open to many resources and benefits! We customize your employment package specifically to fit your needs. Job Details: Part-time (16 hours/week)
- Boston, MASoliant, a leading provider of virtual education services, is seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team. We specialize in delivering high-quality, remote educational support to students in Massachusetts, ensuring they receive the best possible care and assistance. Position Overview: As a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for providing speech and language therapy services to studen
- Boston, MAJob Title: Remote MA Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Type: Full-Time Hours: 30-35 hours per week Start Date: ASAP - End of Year (EOY) Caseload: Pre-K Students Responsibilities: Conduct evaluations, including reviewing information provided and observing teachers for developmental assessments. Assess preschool students with a focus on telehealth experience. Attend Monday meetings and actively participate in all relevant portion
- Boston, MAJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Location: Marlborough, MA School Setting: Year-round school Vacation and Leave Benefits: 4.6 weeks of vacation time 12 holidays Personal and sick days included Open Positions: 2 Start Date: ASAP Work Schedule: Full-time hours Requirements: SLP or SLPA certification Join our dedicated team in Marlborough, MA, and make a positive impact in
- Boston, MAJob Title: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Billerica, MA Status: Accepting Candidates Description: Soliant is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) with a Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Billerica, MA. This position is within our Early Intervention program, specifically catering to the 1st-3rd grade population. This role involves covering a maternity leave and is expected to commence i
- Boston, MAJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) Location: Billerica, MA Status: Accepting Candidates Description: Billerica Public Schools is currently seeking dedicated Speech-Language Pathologists to join our team in Billerica, MA. We have exciting opportunities available for both full-time and part-time positions. Available Positions: Full-Time SLP for Preschool: Make a significant impact by providing speech and language support to ou
- Boston, MAJob Opportunity: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Bolton, MA Contract: Dec. 2023 - End of School Year (EOSY) Work Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday, 6.5 hours/day We are seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our dynamic team at [School Name]. As an integral member of our staff, you will play a crucial role in supporting the communication needs of our students. Key Responsibilities: Provide direct services and evaluat
- Boston, MAJob Opportunity: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Dartmouth, MA Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a positive impact in the lives of students? We have an exciting opportunity for you! Position: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Dartmouth, MA Start Date: February (Maternity Leave Cover) Duration: Until the end of the school year Key Responsibilities: Provide comprehensiv
Best Cities for Speech Language Pathologists
Who wouldn't want to walk amongst the stars and work as a speech pathologist in Los Angeles?
The "Windy City," now home of the latest World Series Champions, is one of the most exciting cities in America today.
You know you want to be a part of it – so why not come join our team and practice speech pathology in New York?!
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.