Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - near Merced, CA
We are seeking a passionate and highly skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team. As an SLP, you will work collaboratively with clients, families, and interdisciplinary teams to assess, diagnose, and treat communication and swallowing disorders. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse population and the most amazing groups of students!
- 7.5hrs/day, 5 days/week
- 23-24 SY
- Caseload: ages 3 - 22
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, client goals, and evidence-based practices.
- Provide therapy sessions to clients, targeting areas such as articulation, fluency, voice, language, and social communication.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Valid state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups, including pediatric and adult clients.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Retirement savings plan with company match.
If interested in this amazing opportunity and working with our team to make a difference, please contact Jordyn Holloway - [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Vacaville, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Bitterwater, CA
- Pittsburg, CA
- San Ardo, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Santa Rosa, CA
- San Diego, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.