SLP Clinical Fellow Middletown, DE
Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow in Middletown, DE
We are seeking a motivated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow to join our team. As a Clinical Fellow, you will work under the supervision of experienced Speech Language Pathologists to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to children and adults with speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse population and gain valuable clinical experience while pursuing your Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC). Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Conducting assessments and evaluations to identify communication and swallowing disorders
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans
- Providing therapy services to clients in individual and group settings
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals, caregivers, and families to ensure effective communication and treatment outcomes
- Documenting and maintaining accurate records of client progress and treatment plans
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- W2 Contract Work
- Industry Leading Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Weekly Competitive Pay
Soliant Health Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Wilmington, DE
- Middletown, DE
- Wyoming, DE
- Milford, DE
- Wilmington, DE
- Laurel, DE
- Hazlettville, DE
- Lewes, DE
- Delaware City, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.