Remote School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant Health is seeking a remote Speech Language Pathologist for a client in California. This is contract position for the remainder of the school year with the opportunity to renew. You will be provided with more information in a zoom call with the lead Speech Language Pathologist. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Remote school-based position
- Responsibilities: Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, goal writing, evaluations, assessments
- Caseload: K-12 students
- Zoom interview with school director
- VocoVision Platform (premium zoom access, scheduling, assessments, intervention materials, training videos, etc.)
- Paraprofessional and Speech Language Pathology Assistant facilitators
- Competitive weekly pay
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- 2 years of experience in schools (preferred)
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, 1099 Independent Contractor, Remote
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home, MI
- Wood Dale, IL
- Home, CA
- Highland, MI
- Duson, LA
- Palos Heights , IL
- Chula Vista, CA
- Home, FL
- Oakland, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.