Full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Maine, Schools
You must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume:
Sunbelt is assisting a Maine school district in filling an SLP position.
- 37.5 hrs/week
-Mild to moderate disability level
-100% work from home
-Competitive hourly rates
-Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
-Guaranteed weekly hours
-Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
-Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
-Testing and therapy materials provided!
-ME SLP License
-Previous schools work experience
-Pass a tech screen
-Provide liability insurance
If you are interested in this position, please email [email protected], or call 813-776-0388.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Wells, MEExceptional Contracted School SLP Opportunity in Wells, ME and Beyond! Position: Contracted School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Wells, ME and Neighboring Areas Qualifications: Hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Possess ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) or eligibility Secure a valid State SLP license or demonstrate the capability to acquire one Showcase unwavering dedication and empathy in student interactions Excel i
- Westbrook, MESoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Westbrook, ME area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certi
- Portland, MESoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Portland, ME area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
- Bath, MESoliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Bath, ME. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Bath, ME Respo
- Richmond, MESoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Details: Company: Soliant Duration: 2023-2024 School Year 37.5 hours a week Location: near Richmond, ME Direct Therapy Services Job Requirements Current state
- Brunswick, MESoliant is seeking a passionate and motivated School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to students in a school setting. This position is a full-time contract opportunity located near Brunswick, ME. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our students across the country. Job Details: Location: near Brunswick, ME Duration: 2023-2024 school year Ca
- Bowdoin, MECompany: Soliant Job Type: Full-time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Bowdoin, ME. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders, l
- Waterville, MEWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Waterville, ME. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time. You will be working with awesome students from kindergarten to twelfth grade! As an SLP, you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Here is what yo
- Casco, MEWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and an SLPA in a school district near Casco, ME. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and deliver
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.