Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist Job Certified in Michigan
About Us: Join our innovative telehealth team at VocoVision with Sunbelt and provide impactful speech and language therapy to clients across Michigan digitally.
- Conduct virtual assessments and create personalized treatment plans.
- Deliver effective and engaging teletherapy sessions.
- Collaborate with families and healthcare professionals.
- IEP meetings, Therapies and Assessments.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Michigan state SLP licensure.
- Proficiency in telehealth technology.
- Must pass tech screen
- Must hold ASHA CCC’s
- Dedicated Clinical and Technical Support Team.
- Access to VocoVision Toolkits- assessments, materials, and interactive activities to add to your sessions.
- Competitive compensation as a 1099 contractor. (Weekly Pay)
- Equal Rates for Direct & Indirect Hours.
- Onboarding materials to prepare for telehealth assignment.
- Integrated ZoomPro Acc.
- Ongoing Support.
Application: To join our telehealth team, email [email protected] with your resume.
VocoVision with Sunbelt Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lansing, MIThe VocoVision team, in collaboration with Sunbelt, is actively seeking a virtual teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a remote position in Michigan. A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire. Speech-Language Pathologist Job Description: Provide IEP services a
- Detroit, MIVIRTUAL SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (SLP)-Licensed in Michigan with Active ASHA CCCs We are excited about the opportunity to welcome a skilled Speech-Language Pathologist and create a collaborative and supportive environment that benefits our students. If you're eager to make a significant difference while enjoying the flexibility of remote work, we encourage you to apply today! Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist s
- Ann Abor, MIAre you a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? ProCare Therapy, a leading staffing agency in the education field, is currently seeking a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. This position offers the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home while providing valuable services to students across the country. About ProCare
- Harrison, MICompany: ProCare Therapy ProCare Therapy is a leading staffing agency specializing in connecting talented professionals with educational institutions. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team. If you have a passion for helping students overcome communication challenges and thrive academically, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Come join us! Responsibilities: Provide vir
- Grand Rapids, MIVocoVision is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist with excellent communication and collaboration skills to provide virtual therapy services to students. You will administer assessments and develop individualized treatment plans for students while collaborating with teachers and parents to ensure student success. VocoVision values work-life balance and offers flexible scheduling options to our virtual therapists. We also provide competitive p
- Grand Rapids, MIJob Title: Teletherapist Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote (Full-Time or Part-Time) Job Description: Are you a passionate and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a flexible and rewarding opportunity? We are looking for dedicated Teletherapist SLPs to join our team, providing speech and language therapy services to clients from the comfort of your own home or remote location. Whether you're seeking full-time or
- Detroit, MISoliant, a leading provider of virtual education services, is seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team. We specialize in delivering high-quality, remote educational support to students in Massachusetts, ensuring they receive the best possible care and assistance. Position Overview: As a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for providing speech and language therapy services to studen
- Warren City, MIJob Title: VocoVision Michigan SLP - Remote/Teletherapy Company: VocoVision Location: Remote/Teletherapy Passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) wanted in Michigan for remote teletherapy role with VocoVision. Join our team and make a difference in students' lives. Responsibilities: - Conduct remote assessments and therapy sessions using our advanced teletherapy platform. - Develop personalized treatment plans and collaborate with parent
- Detroit, MIFully Remote School Speech Pathologist Needed in Michigan Why Sunbelt-Vocovision? The Vocovision team at Sunbelt has been tasked to assist a K-12 school district in Michigan receive applications for their virtual School SLP. We offer guaranteed hours (regardless of cancelations/no shows), compensation for direct and indirect hours, and weekly pay. Given access to our virtual toolkit that will provide you with materials to preform you
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.