Speech Language Pathologist (Experience Preferred) Near Cleveland, GA
Are you in search of a Speech Language Pathologist role for the upcoming school year in Georgia? Soliant Health presents an exciting opportunity! We are currently looking for an SLP to join our team in a school setting, where you'll be working with students from kindergarten to 12th grade. Take a look at the job specifics provided below:
Job Description & Qualifications:
- Open position for the approaching school year
- Previous experience in a school setting is preferred but not obligatory
- An active or pending state SLP license is a mandatory requirement
- Possession of ASHA certification is considered an advantageous asset
- We ensure a guaranteed number of hours for both direct and indirect services
- We offer exceptional benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, and a Matching 401(k)
If you're interested, please submit your application promptly to ensure that you are considered for this opportunity. Should you have any inquiries regarding this role or any other available positions listed on the Soliant Health website, feel free to contact Harrison Rumsey at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Wolcott, VTFull-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant | Wolcott, VT We have a job opportunity available at a school district in the Wolcott, VT area for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA). This exceptional school district is looking to hire a SLPA to assist in providing services during standard school hours for the current school year, summer school and next school year. We are actively interviewing, so apply today! Job Type: Full-T
- Danville, VTDanville, VT | Full-time SLPA For Now + Summer School + Next School Year Are you an enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in the lives of students? Our Danville, VT area School is looking to hire a dedicated and skilled SLPA to join our team for a full-time position with a full school year contract. If you're passionate about helping children reach their full
- Craftsbury Common, VTJob Posting: Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Location: Craftsbury Common, VT Company: BlazerJobs, in partnership with the local school district Position Type: Full-time Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance Competitive wages 401(k) options Advisory and professional support Job Description: BlazerJobs, in partnership with a respected school district in Craftsbury Common, VT, is seeking a dedicated Speech-Language P
- Greensboro, VTExciting full-time, on-site SLPA opportunity near Greensboro, Vermont. Join a dedicated team and provide essential speech services to students in a supportive educational environment. SLPA Position Overview: - Schedule: Full-Time, 35 hours per week - Caseload includes K-12th grade students Vermont SLPA Requirements: - Active Vermont SLPA License. - BA in Speech Communications or AA degree from SLPA program - Typical SLPA Duties - Providing d
- Woodstock, VTSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is enthusiastic about a school-based role in the Woodstock, VT area. In this position, the SLPA will have the chance to provide services to students from kindergarten through twelfth grade. More information about the job can be found in the details below. Job Description & Requirements: This position is available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. Wh
- Brattleboro, VTSLPA - Social Pragmatics Experience Required Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant for an exceptional district in your area. You will be providing services for an elementary caseload. This is a great opportunity to expand your career in a supportive environment. Apply or email your resume to [email protected] to set up a phone screening. Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Speech Language Pathology Assistant, C
- Springfield, VTJob Title: Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Location: Near Springfield, VT Elementary, 1 location Company Overview: Soliant Health is a leading education staffing organization dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language services to individuals of all ages and backgrounds. We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our team. Email [email protected] for imme
- Stowe, VTSunbelt is seeking dedicated and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPA) for a full-time position in a school near Stowe, VT. If interested in this amazing opportunity please email your resume to [email protected] Job Requirements: SLPA license in VT Job Details: ASAP start Full-time 35 hours a week K-12th grade 20 students Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matchin
- Killington, VTSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is interested in working in a school setting. This position is located close to Hartford, VT. In this role, the SLPA will be working alongside an SLP to provide services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Job Description & Requirements: BA in Speech Communications or AAS degree from SLPA program SLPA certification for VT Full-Time (Monday - Friday
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.