SLP Opening Near Greenfield, NH
Speech-Language Pathologist near Greenfield, NH
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists searching for a contract assignment for the upcoming school year. Soliant has partnered with a school district near Greenfield, NH and is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Full-Time (37.5 hrs/week)
- PreK-6th grade caseload
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines.
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- NH SLP License
Apply today by using the form below or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Concord, NHA school in New Hampshire is seeking a Full Time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is interested in working for the upcoming school year. The therapist would evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders. They will also develop an appropriate treatment plan to train, communicate and educate family and caregivers of those with communication disorders. The caseload to be determined. The director is ready to review
- Litchfield, NHSoliant seeks a motivated SLP for a school-based position near Litchfield, NH. You'll work with students to enhance speech and language skills for the remainder of the school year. Details: SLP Full-time (37.5/hours) Middle and Elementary School Caseloads ASAP - June 13, 2024 Conduct assessments, develop treatment plans Collaboration with educators, parents, and healthcare professionals Requirements: Master's Degree in SLP, State Licen
- Greenfield, NHSoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Greenfield, NH We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the current school year. Job Details: Full-time position Caseload: Elementary and Middle School Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year Benefits: Weekly pay Guaranteed work hours Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours
- Nashua, NHSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Nashua, NH area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs),
- Merrimack, NHSoliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Merrimack, NH. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Remainder of School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Mer
- Milford, NHSoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Remainder of School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Milford,
- Manchester, NHJoin our team at a local school district and help support the communication needs of students in both middle and elementary schools. Position Details: Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week Start Date: ASAP End Date: June 13, 2024 Caseload: Middle school and elementary school students Availability: 1 opening Qualifications: CCCs preferred, but strong Clinical Fellows may be considered Services Provided: Direct and indirect services Expe
- Raymond, NHRegistered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Exciting School Opportunity! ProCare Therapy is thrilled to collaborate with a top-notch school district and is actively seeking a passionate School Registered Behavior Technician for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a contracted position, and the district director is currently scheduling interviews. We encourage you to seize this opportunity and apply at your earliest convenience! Job Description: Zo
- Hudson, NHSpeech Language Pathologist - SLP NEW! A school in the Hudson area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of the school year / next school year. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders and speech-language delays. Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client goals. Pro
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.