School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in the Atascadero, CA Area
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? We have teamed up with a great school district in the Atascadero, CA, area that is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the upcoming school year. There will be an excellent level of support on staff - wonderful colleagues and kiddos!
- Full-Time (35 Hours)
- Caseload: K-8
- Mild to Moderate
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
Applicants need a North Carolina Speech Language Pathologist License to be considered for this position.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected].
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.