School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Carpinteria, CA
Full- or part-time School Speech Language Pathologist, Carpinteria, CA
A school district in Carpinteria, CA. is interviewing Speech and Language Pathologists now. Additional details of the position below:
- Full time (37.5 hours per week) or part-time (2-3 days per week)
- SLP-CCC preferred, but SLP-CFY applicants are welcome
- Responsibilities include: evaluations, assessments, organization of IEP meetings
- Work with elementary school students; building coverage and student needs to be discussed during phone interview
- Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- A valid Speech license from California
- Teacher certificate
- Upon extension of job offer, applicants will be required to undergo fingerprint and tuberculosis clearances
Located on the coast of southern California, this stretch of the Pacific Coast Highway boasts famous beaches like El Capitan State Beach, and Carpinteria State Beach.
Whether you are a local or a traveler, an assignment here could be the next step towards better work-life balance for you. Please contact Monica Guu with enquiries today. I look forward to discussing how I can support the next step in your professional journey.
Monica Guu | Account Executive
(770) 723-3774 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.