School-based Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist
Calling on SLP-CCC based in Oklahoma! Soliant is working with several states that plan to adopt teletherapy services in the next 4-8 weeks, and we're seeking practitioners who want to get licensed in other states!
Here is a list of states with streamlined and faster licensure processes:
- Oregon (1-2 weeks)
- Virginia (1-2 weeks)
- North Carolina (2-3 weeks)
- Connecticut (2-3 weeks)
- Maryland (2-5 weeks)
- Florida (30+ days)
Below are states with critical needs but also additional credentialing requirements:
- Washington (1-2 weeks) and Educational Staff Associate certificate
- Michigan (2-3 weeks), fingerprints required
- South Carolina (4-6 weeks) and Department of Education certificate
- Minnesota (4-6 weeks for the PELSB license), fingerprints required
- Illinois (4-6 weeks) and Professional Educators License
- New Mexico (30+ days) and Public Education Department (PED) certificate
- Wisconsin (30-60 days) and Department of Public Instruction certificate
- Arizona (60 days) and Fingerprint clearance card
- California (8-10 weeks, or up to 5 months for out-of-state applicants mailing fingerprint cards)
In addition to meeting licensure requirements, we seek candidates who are tech savvy, communicative, and have 2 years of on-site experience in schools.
Interested? Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I welcome e-mails to [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Francisco, CA
- Erie, IN
- Joliet, IL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Santa Ana , CA
- Erie, IN
- Stockton, CA
- Anaheim, CA
- San Jose, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.