Royal Oak, MI: Part-time Speech-Language Pathologist
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in the area of Royal Oak, MI, and who are available for part-time work in the upcoming school year!
We seek an SLP who can manage a caseload of about 22 students--currently 6 in elementary school, 10 in middle school, and 6 in high school. The work schedule is estimated to be 3-4 days a week, with the possibility of more referrals and more hours as we progress in the school year.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Participating in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Michigan SLP license
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Beverly Hills, MICalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Beverly Hills, Michigan! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Michigan? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Beverly Hills, Michigan Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensation: Your expertise m
- Kalamazoo, MIApply Today! School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Kalamazoo, Michigan Are you a passionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Kalamazoo, MI? Join our esteemed educational institution as a School Speech-Language Pathologist and help students develop essential communication skills for success. Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Patholog
- Walled Lake, MIJob Post: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Walled Lake, Michigan! Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Walled Lake, MI, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop
- Birmingham, MIJoin Our Team as a School Speech-Language Pathologist - Birmingham, Michigan and Surrounding Areas! Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ready to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? If you're committed to helping students succeed in their communication skills, we invite you to be part of our team in Birmingham, Michigan and the surrounding areas! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Bir
- Pontiac, MIJob Post: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Pontiac, Michigan! Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Pontiac, MI, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essentia
- Lapeer, MIEmpower Communication and Change Lives: Join Us as a School SLP in Lapeer, Michigan and Beyond! Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for transformation? Your calling awaits! Our renowned school district in Lapeer, MI and its surrounding areas is on the hunt for a dynamic SLP to ignite change and foster growth. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Lapeer, MI and Nearby Areas (Uncover Opportunities!) Contact: M
- Detroit, MISoliant Health is partnering with a great school district in Detroit, MI. Currently looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This is a great opportunity to add more experience within school setting. Responsibilities: Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention Collaborate with teachers and other school staff Job description A Master’s Level Degree in Sp
- Bloomfield Hills, MISunbelt is hiring for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. This is full-time for the 23/24 school year with options for both virtual and on-site positions. Job Description: Virtual or On-site Full-Time Caseload: K-12 Oversee assessments, student evaluations, write and update IEPs and attend meetings, and provide direct therapy Qualifications: Michigan (MI) SLP License Prior school experie
- Livonia, MISoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Livonia, MI area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs),
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.