Reno, NV Work from Home Opportunity - School Speech Language Pathologist
You must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume:
Sunbelt is in need of an SLP for a Nevada school district.
This job is full time, fully remote, and 1099. Caseload is K-12 students with mild disability levels. Position will require IEP management, direct therapy, and testing/assessments.
This position offers guaranteed hours and equal pay for direct and indirect hours that will be paid out weekly.
-NV SLP License
-NV teaching certificate
-2 years of experience working in schools/virtually
-Pass a tech screen
-Provide liability insurance
Contact: [email protected] or call 813-776-0388.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home, NVSpeech Language Pathologist Needed in Nevada School District VocoVision – TelePractice Organization Our schools prepare young scholars to compete for admission to and succeed in top public, private, and parochial high schools by cultivating their intellectual, artistic, social, emotional, and ethical development. We accomplish this by offering a challenging and rigorous academic curriculum, which at the earliest of grades has an eye towards
- Reno, NVJob Title: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist in Nevada Location: Nevada (virtual) Employment Type: 1099 Contract About Us: VocoVision and Sunbelt Staffing lead the way in teletherapy services for education. Our mission is to connect dedicated professionals with schools and students nationwide. Our teletherapy platform offers unmatched flexibility and convenience, enabling you to make a profound impact from the comfort of your home. P
- Elko, NVJob Description: Are you an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a fulfilling opportunity in a school-based virtual environment within the state of Nevada? Join our team as a Virtual School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist and play a crucial role in fostering academic success and communication development through remote learning. Responsibilities: Comprehensive Virtual Assessments: Conduct thorough virtual assessments to eva
- Las Vegas, NV**Unique Remote Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Opportunity** Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a distinctive remote opportunity to impact students' lives positively? We're actively seeking an enthusiastic professional to join us as an Independently-Contracted Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist. **Position:** Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist **Contract Type:** Independent Contractor wit
- Las Vegas, NVVirtual School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Are you a skilled School Speech Language Pathologist with ASHA CCCs and a minimum of 2 years of experience in schools? Your next opportunity is here! We're seeking a dedicated School Speech Language Pathologist to join our group as an independent contractor. Your role will be to conduct assessments and provide therapy to students with speech and language disorders in a school setting. Position D
- Fernly, NVVocoVision is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school district digitally in Nevada. If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply asap as our positions get filled quick! SLP Job Details: Conduct IEP, therapies, and assessments Collaborate with staff and parents. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals. Caseload details available upon interview SLP Job Requireme
- Fernley, NVNevada School District Hiring Remote SLP VocoVision helps Speech-Language Pathologists find a flexible, remote opportunity to work with students in public and charter schools across the country. Move your talents from the classroom to the comfort of your own home by utilizing our user friendly and HIPPA compliant online platform. VocoVision aims to make this transition as seamless as possible by providing the software, training, and access to a
- Las Vegas, NVJob Title: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist Job in Nevada Job Type: 1099 Contract Position Overview: As a Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will provide speech and language therapy services to school-aged children through our secure telehealth platform. To be considered for this role, candidates must have a strong educational background, relevant experience, and the necessary certifications and licensure. Responsib
- Las Vegas, NVJob Title: Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist in Nevada Summary: We're seeking a Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy services to school-age children. In this position, you'll diagnose and treat speech, language, and communication disorders remotely, collaborating closely with educators and parents to ensure each student's success. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments and create p
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.