Preschool Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Full-time
Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Rosewood, NC, area that is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position open for the 2022-23 school year. Interviews are happening now for this position, so if you wish to be immediately considered, please apply below.
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours)
- Start: August 15, 2022-June 9, 2023
- Preschool Caseload
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students. Applicants also need a North Carolina Speech Language Pathologist License to be considered for this position.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane, WA
- Folsom, PA
- n/a, CA
- Alma, MI
- Conyers, GA
Full-Time Onsite School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Position in Columbia City area IN, 2022-23Columbia City, IN
- Kokomo, IN
- Jackson, MI
- Cleveland, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.