Part- or Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist, Grand Blanc, MI
Soliant is working with a school in the area of Grand Blanc, MI, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year. We seek candidates who are adept at speech and language evaluations for school aged kids.
Details of the position below:
- Part- or full-time applicants considered
- Caseload: approx. 40 student for a full-time assignment
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with therapy and case management in the school setting.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Michigan SLP license
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oakland, CA
- Kennesaw, GA
- Columbus, GA
- Columbia, SC
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Arlington, VA
- Southfield, MI
- Schaumburg, IL
- Garden City, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.