Multiple Speech Language Pathologist Openings (Minneapolis, MN)
About the position:
- First Opening
- Elementary school
- Mostly PreK
- 2 other SLPs on campus
- Second Opening
- High school caseload
- September through October
Administrators will assign caseloads based on the best fit for the applicant's preference and expertise. The administrators will also give additional details about the district during the interview.
- Minnesota SLP license
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
Please apply by using the form below or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.