Markham, IL: Elementary School Speech-Language Pathologist (Clinical Fellows or SLP-CCC)
Soliant has partnered with a small school district in the area of Markham, IL, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year.
The applicant will be working with an elementary school caseload. Additional details about the District, and the caseload, will be shared in a direct interview with school administrators.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Illinois SLP license
- Illinois PEL (Professional Educators License) for Speech Pathologists
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Mundelein, ILWe are seeking a compassionate and skilled Speech Language Pathologist to join our supportive school district team for the 2023-2024 academic year. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in helping 3rd through 5th-grade students overcome communication challenges and achieve their full potential. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication skills. Develo
- Rochelle, ILSpeech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow 2023-2024 We are seeking a motivated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow to join our team. As a Clinical Fellow, you will work under the supervision of experienced Speech Language Pathologists to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to children with speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse
- Lake Villa, ILSoliant Health, a leading education staffing company, is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Contract SLP-CCC for the upcoming 2023-2024 School Year. As an SLP-CCC, you will be responsible for providing speech and language services to students in a school setting. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a positive impact on the lives of students. Responsibilities: Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify spe
- Orland Park, ILSLP-CFY Elementary Caseload Soliant Health is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) Clinical Fellow to join our team for the upcoming school year. This position offers a valuable opportunity for a passionate SLP professional to gain hands-on experience in a school setting while working closely with experienced clinicians. If you are eager to make a difference in the lives of students and are looking to furthe
- Crystal Lake, ILProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in Crystal Lake, IL. Job Description: SLP/A Onsite SLP or SLPA 2 days/ week Early Childhood and Middle school caseloads Contract position, renewal possible if a good fit Requirements: Bachelors in Speech Language/ Communicative Disorders Active Speech license
- Alden, ILA Alden, IL school district is hiring candidates for full time speech language pathologist (SLP) position for the 2023/2024 school year. Job Description: 35 Hours 5 Days Per Week Mild - Moderate Caseload K-12th Grade Students Direct - Indirect Services Job Requirements: IL SLP License School Experience (preferred) Clinical Staff Provided For immediate consideration for this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position fo
- Poplar Grove, ILA school district near Poplar Grove, IL is hiring speech language pathologist (SLP) candidates for full time positions for the upcoming school year. Job Description: 37.5 Hours Full time K-12th Grade Students Job Requirements: IL SLP License Pediatric Experience (preferred) IEP Experience For immediate consideration for this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for the upcoming school year in Poplar Grove, IL Please
- Bartonville, ILA school district around Bartonville, IL is hiring speech language pathologist's (SLP) for full time positions for the upcoming school year. Job Description: 35 Hours Per Week Monday - Friday K-8th Grade Students Direct - Indirect Services Job Requirements: IL SLP License Pediatric Experience (preferred) Mentorship Provided For immediate consideration for this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for the upcoming
- Bellevue, ILA school district school district around Bellevue, IL is hiring speech language pathologist's (SLP) for full time positions for the upcoming school year. Job Description: 40 Hours Per Week Monday - Friday K-8th Grade Students Direct - Indirect Services Job Requirements: IL SLP License Pediatric Experience (preferred) Mentorship Provided For immediate consideration for this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for t
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.