Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (San Tan Valley, AZ)
Soliant seeks to assist a school with a very supportive team in San Tan Valley, AZ. We seek a full-time SLP (Speech Pathologist) to work with students in K-8th grades.
We are scheduling interviews today. There are many benefits to working with Soliant. We can customize your employment package precisely to fit your needs.
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedules and provides instruction to individuals and groups of students.
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech language Pathology or Communications
- An active SLP license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Arizona
Specifications about the position:
- 22/23 school year
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE NOT A LICENSED SLP or SLPA
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please apply by using the form below or contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Williamsburg, VA
- El Monte, CA
- Salem, MA
- Home, MI
- Santa Monica, CA
- Home, CA
- Hartford, CT
- Duluth, GA
- Palmer, AK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.