Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist Needed! - Near gresham, OR
Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Gresham area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position that is open for the 2023-24 school year. Interviews are happening now for this position, so if you wish to be immediately considered, please apply below.
- Full Time
- Caseload will be discussed on the interview
- SLP-CCC and CFY are encouraged to apply
- Supervision will be provided to new graduate
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Required Licensure and Certifications for OR
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected]. Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.Drayton Hughes Account Executive Soliant |[email protected] 678-451-1039
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Portland, ORJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Oregon Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop cu
- Beavercreek, ORSunbelt is seeking to hire a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with a local school district near Beavercreek, Oregon. The SLP will provide support to parents, teachers and SLPA. Job Details: Early Intervention 35 children on the caseload Providing support to parents and teachers Supervising SLPA Work Hours: Full-time 4-5 days, 8 hour work days Qualifications: Master's Degree in Speech
- Philomath, ORSunbelt has partnered with a local district in the Philomath, Oregon, area, looking for a qualified candidate to fill a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity for their upcoming school year. Requirements: OR SLP License Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology Job Description: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students speech, language, and communication abilities Develop and implement treatment
- Albany, ORSunbelt is now conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Albany, Oregon, for the full school year. Interested candidates should apply below! Job Details: Elementary School Onsite: 2 locations Full-time: 37.5 hours per week Requirements: OR SLP License For immediate consideration for the SLP role near Albany OR, apply by submitting your resume to [email protected].�
- Salem, ORJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Oregon Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop c
- Port, OROregon | Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Opening for ‘23/’24 School Year Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Current Oregon SLP license (CCCs) Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus Strong communication and interpersonal skills Fast/reliable computer & internet connection No Chromebooks/tablets perm
- Ontario, ORPosition: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Ontario, Oregon Overview: We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our school team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping students overcome communication challenges and promoting language development. Responsibilities: Collaborate with teachers, parents, and educational professionals. Provide direct therapy services and monitor pro
- Gresham, ORJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Gresham, OR Company: Procare Therapy Job Type: Full-Time Job Description: Are you a highly qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in providing services in Gresham, OR ? Procare Therapy is actively seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team. As a Onsite SLP with Procare Therapy, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the communication and deve
- Vale, ORSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) We are currently seeking a Certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2023-24 school year. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply today! Location: Vale, OR Qualifications: Must have Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC), may consider CFY's Must have an active SLP State
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.