Early Childhood Speech Language Pathologist (Kansas City, KS)
One of Soliant’s clients, a school community located 30 minutes south of Kansas City, KS, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- 7:45 am-3:45 pm
- Caseload: Early Childhood Center
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students. Duties would include providing services for 3 and 4 year-olds. Creating plans for the SLP paraprofessional to provide services, writing IEPs and conductiong Speech and Language evaluations.
- Kansas SLP license
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- Mileage Reimbursement (between job sites)
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- $38-$52 per hour (based on experience and qualifications)
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected].
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.