Digital Opening - Maine School Speech Language Pathologist
You must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume:
A school district in Maine is searching for a virtual SLP
-This position is fully remote, and 1099 contract. Applicants will be providing teletherapy services to mild and moderate PreK-12 students.
-This position is a competitive hourly rate that has weekly compensation and a full, real-time support staff for the duration of your VocoVision assignment!
-Applicants must have ME SLP license, ASHA CCC, and 2 years of schools' experience
-In order to qualify for this position, you must pass a tech screen, and provide liability insurance.
Please contact 813-776-0388, or email [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Topsham, MEAbout Us: Soliant Education is a trusted partner in connecting qualified professionals with fulfilling opportunities in educational settings nationwide. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Maine. Position Overview: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be instrumental in supporting students' communication and language development. The ideal candidate is passionate about helpin
- Topsham, MESoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Topsham area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificati
- Wells, MEExceptional Contracted School SLP Opportunity in Wells, ME and Beyond! Position: Contracted School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Wells, ME and Neighboring Areas Qualifications: Hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Possess ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) or eligibility Secure a valid State SLP license or demonstrate the capability to acquire one Showcase unwavering dedication and empathy in student interactions Excel i
- Portland, MESoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Details: Company: Soliant Duration: 2023-2024 School Year 37.5 hours a week Location: near Portland, ME Direct Therapy Services Job Requirements Current state
- Bowdoin, MECompany: Soliant Job Type: Full-time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Bowdoin, ME. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders, l
- Bath, MESoliant is seeking a skilled and compassionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team at a school near Bath, ME. If you have a strong background in speech and language therapy and a passion for helping students reach their communication goals, we want to hear from you. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Bath, ME Respo
- Brunswick, MESoliant is seeking a passionate and motivated School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to students in a school setting. This position is a full-time contract opportunity located near Brunswick, ME. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our students across the country. Job Details: Location: near Brunswick, ME Duration: 2023-2024 school year Ca
- Richmond, MESoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Details: Company: Soliant Duration: 2023-2024 School Year 37.5 hours a week Location: near Richmond, ME Direct Therapy Services Job Requirements Current state
- Augusta, MEJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Contractor Location: Augusta, Maine Work Schedule: Full-Time, Onsite About Us: Hey there! We're a healthcare crew working for a school distrcit in Augusta, Maine, and we're on the lookout for an awesome Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our company on a contract basis. If you're all about making people's lives better through speech therapy and you're up for a full-time gig with us, we want
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.