Crestview, FL: School Speech-Language Pathologist
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists looking to work with a smaller school community in Crestview, FL! Soliant has partnered with a local school in the Florida panhandle, and is seeking part- or full-time contract SLPs in the new school year.
Located about an hour from the beaches on Fort Walton Beach and Destin, this is a small, rural school community: great for therapists seeking a slower pace of life, and the opportunity to make a difference in children's lives!
We seek applicants who are nurturing, collaborative, team-oriented and great at communication: Soliant's motto is to make life better for clinicians who make lives better!
- Both part- and full-time applicants welcome
- Variety of sites available, most positions are 4 days a week, with some 2-3 day positions as well
- Predominantly elementary schools, with some K-12 sites
- Additional details of position will be shared in a direct interview with administrators
- Florida SLP license
- Both Clinical Fellows and SLP-CCC candidates are welcome
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I welcome e-mails at [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.