CCC-Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Spring Hill, KS
Hiring in Spring Hill, KS.
Are you a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist looking for your next position with a company that treats you like family, invests in your success, and provides you with the tools you need to do your job? We are happy to announce that we are hiring in Spring Hill, KS for a Speech-Language Pathologist with their Certificate of Clinical Competence.
Role Responsibilities: Daily tasks would include prevention, assessment, intervention, and program design efforts that are integrated within our school. The licensee must have the ability to work with a variety of students ranging in age, demographic, and disability.
- Evaluate the communication skills of referred students and diagnose speech and/or language disorders.
- Perform evaluations on referred students and make treatment recommendations.
- Participate in and/or conduct individualized education plans (IEPs) staffing to discover and relate pertinent data used in the determination of student needs.
- Assure the placement of students in the Speech-Language Pathologist program and support SLP objectives on IEPs.
- Schedule students appropriately and provide consultative services to teachers, parents, admins, and allied agencies to integrate educational goals into the classroom, other educational programs, and the home environment.
- Other duties, as assigned by the administration.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Active State of Kansas SLP–CCC License
Job Type: Full-Time (37.5 Hours/week)
Work Location: In-person/On-Site
Compensation: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Matching Plan, and Others
To setup an interview, please fill out the application form with your attached resume or reach out directly by emailing [email protected] or by calling (470) 375-9242.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Belle Plaine, KSSpeech-Language Pathologist Elementary Location (1 site) Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist seeking a fulfilling opportunity to contribute to the success of students in the Belle Plaine area? Join our team through Soliant Health, a reputable company with over 30 years of experience in partnering with school districts to place exceptional special education staff members. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consid
- Wichita, KSRemote Speech Language Pathologist in Kansas! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Kansas. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time availability Pr
- Kansas City, KSSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Kansas City area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs),
- Kansas City, KSJob Posting: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Kansas City, Kansas! Are you a compassionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an impactful career in education? We are currently searching for a dedicated School SLP to join our team and make a positive difference in the communication abilities and lives of students near Kansas City, KS and the surrounding areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location
- Kansas City, KSSpeech Language Pathologist - SLP NEW! A school in the Kansas City area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of the school year. Your expertise will help improve the lives of our clients, enabling them to communicate effectively and achieve their maximum potential. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorde
- Topeka, KSSpeech Language Pathologist - SLP NEW! A school in the Topeka area is ready to hire an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the rest of the school year. Your expertise will help improve the lives of our clients, enabling them to communicate effectively and achieve their maximum potential. Job Details & Responsibilities: Full-time / (ask about part-time) Onsite Conduct thorough assessments to identify communication disorders an
- Lawrence, KSElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Lawrence, Kansas! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Lawrence, KS and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empoweri
- Wichita, KSRemote Kansas School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Are you a talented and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students in Kansas? Join our dynamic team as a remote School-Based SLP, providing your expertise from the comfort of your own home! About Us: We are a leading educational organization committed to empowering students with exceptional speech and language needs to reach
- Wellington, KSElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Wellington, Kansas! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Wellington, KS and Surrounding Areas Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in emp
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.