Burlington, MA: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (Clinical Fellow or SLP-CCC)
Soliant has partnered with a small school district in the area of Stoneham, MA, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year.
The applicant will be working with an students from grades 4-8, covering two campuses that are close to each other.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Massachusetts SLP license
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Northborough, MASpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Caseload: Elementary (K-3rd) Part-time: 3 days per week Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of K-8th students? Soliant Education is seeking an enthusiastic SLP-CCC to join our team in the Northborough area. Email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Qualifications: Master's degree in
- Jamaica Plain, MASunbelt Staffing is seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating speech and language disorders in patients. Requirements: MA SLP License Responsibilities: • Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders • Develop and implement treatment plans tailored to each patient’s unique need
- Revere, MAAs a School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) with Sunbelt, you will play a critical role in enhancing students' communication and language development. If you are enthusiastic about supporting students' communication skills and promoting an inclusive learning environment, we invite you to apply for this rewarding position! Job Description: 5th-12th grade caseload Direct & indirect therapy services Mild to Moderate diagnoses
- Marlborough, MACalling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in the area of Marlborough, MA, and seeking a 13-week contract! Soliant is working with an elementary school and is seeking candidates to help cover an upcoming FMLA leave. Details of the position below: Full-time preferred Work with 1 elementary school Caseload of 40-50 students from preschool to 4th grade Collaborate with an SLPA who is working 3 days a week at the site Additional details a
- Malden, MASoliant is working with a school near Malden, MA, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year. Details of the position below: Full-time (37.5 hours per week) Full school year Caseload spans preschool to high school age groups (predominantly K-5) Many students are English Language Learners: SLPs with a passion for ELL students will thrive in this setting. Additional details about the District, the team and the c
- Lee, MACalling on Speech-Language Pathologists who want to live and work in rural, western Massachusetts: Soliant is working with a small school community near Lee, MA, and is seeking a contract SLP to help finish out the school year. Details of the position below: Full-time (35 ours per week) Caseload to be determined in conjunction with District's speech team Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will b
- Springfield, MASoliant has partnered with a school in Springfield, MA, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. Details below: Full-time Experience with supervising an SLPA needed Caseload: most likely high school Onsite candidates only Additional details relating to the caseload, and the District, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators. We seek applicants who bring solid clinical know
- Boston, MAExciting Opportunity: Launch Your Career with ProCare Therapy! Are you a recent graduate in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) eager to begin your professional journey? ProCare Therapy invites you to embark on an enriching Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) experience starting in Fall 2024. Whether you seek adventure or prefer staying close to home, we offer diverse opportunities in school settings nationwide. Position: Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
- Milton, MASunbelt Staffing is seeking a qualified Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, and treating speech and language disorders in patients. Requirements: MA SLP License Responsibilities: • Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders • Develop and implement treatment plans tailored to each patient’s unique need
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.