Albertville, MN: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists who bring versatility and a passion for working with children and pre-teens! Soliant is working with a school near Albertville, MN, and is seeking a contract SLP to work with preschool, kindergarten, and middle school students!
This is a great opportunity for mid-career SLPs who have a robust clinical skill set, and who derive satisfaction from working with different age groups.
Primary responsibilities as follows:
- Assess students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Provide individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized education plans and present them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintain accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Provide reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organize student caseload and develop a schedule for each assigned school.
- Develop resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Minnesota Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- Minnesota SLP license
- PELSB certificate for SLPs (tiers 2, 3, or 4)
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- St Augusta, MNSpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Type: Contract, Full-time, Part-time, Onsite Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant Education is seeking an enthusiastic SLP-CCC to join our team in the St Augusta area. The caseload availability is on a rolling basis. Please email [email protected] for immediate considerat
- Shakopee, MNSoliant has partnered with a school located 30 minutes from Shakopee, MN to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist. Details below: Full-time Cover elementary and high schools High school therapy is being conducted remotely by staff who are working on-campus Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply. Applicants must have a Minnesota SLP license in order to begin the assignment. Additional details relating to
- Minneapolis, MNSpeech Language Pathologist-CCC/Clinical Fellow Location: Minneapolis, MN Caseload: Elementary students (K-5th) One location Soliant Health has partnered with a district in the area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist. You will be providing direct and indirect services to students with speech-related issues and language disorders. This is a great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and expand your career. You will be greatly s
- Austin, MNSpeech Language Pathologist-CCC/CF Caseload: Early Childhood and Elementary 2023-2024 Soliant Health has partnered with a district in the area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. You will be providing direct and indirect services to students with speech-related issues and language disorders. This is a great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and expand your career. You will be greatly suppo
- St Paul, MNWe're hiring immediately! Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist-CCC or CF for the remainder of the school year. You will be providing direct and indirect services to students with speech-related issues and language disorders. This is a great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and expand your career. You will be greatly supported by your supervising SLP. Apply or email your resume to katelyn.bruno@solia
- Cottage Grove, MNSpeech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellowship Cottage Grove, MN Area Soliant Health is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) Clinical Fellow to join our team for the upcoming school year. This position offers a valuable opportunity for a passionate SLP professional to gain hands-on experience in a school setting while working closely with experienced clinicians. If you are eager to make a difference in the
- Long Prairie, MNProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in Long Prairie, MN. Job Description: Onsite Full time 24/25 SY Caseload TBD Contract position, renewal possible if a good fit Secondary school location Requirements: Masters in Speech Language/ Communicative Disorders Active Speech license in MN S
- East Aurora, MNAre you ready to come onsite with us? If you are in search for a part-time school district near East Aurora, IL , we can help! ProCare Therapy and a school district in East Aurora are coming together to find the best Speech Therapist in East Aurora. The ideal candidate will work at a rate of $52.50 per hour. Details: Candidate will work with Elementary to Highschool students. Candidate will perform case management duties.
- Hopkins, MNWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Hopkins, MN. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time. You will be working with awesome students from kindergarten to twelfth grade! As an SLP, you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Here is what you wil
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.