100% Remote Schools Position - Speech Language Pathologist - Waltham, MA
You must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume:
Sunbelt is in need of an SLP for a school district located in MA.
This job is full time, fully remote, and 1099. Open to part-time applicants, Full-Time preferred. Must be comfortable with providing services to a range of disabilities and age groups. Well-versed in IEPs and testing/assessments.
-MA SLP License
-MA teaching certification
-2 years in schools
-Experience with telespeech platforms
-Pass a tech screen
-Provide liability insurance
Contact: [email protected] or call 813-776-0388.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Springfield, MAAre you a seasoned Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for education? Join our professional network and collaborate with VocoVision and Sunbelt Staffing to provide virtual speech therapy services in a school setting. Position: Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist - 1099 Contractor Location: Massachusetts Responsibilities: Conduct virtual speech-language therapy sessions for students in a school setting. Assess, diagnose, and tailor trea
- Cambridge, MAJob Title: Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist in Massachusetts Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, in partnership with Sunbelt, is a leading provider of telepractice services, connecting qualified professionals with schools in need of speech language pathology expertise. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Pos
- Haverhill, MAAttention to all SLPs interested in a virtual work opportunity! VocoVision has been working with a school district in Massachusetts currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a full-time teletherapy position for an esteemed, talented, and highly qualified SLP who has 2 years of experience working in a school setting. Job Requirements: Active license in the state of MA Massachusetts teaching certificat
- Framingham, MASchool Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) – Massachusetts License VocoVision is seeking a highly skilled professional to fill a remote teletherapy position. As a VocoVision Speech-Language Pathologist, you'll have the opportunity to work from the comfort of your home while making a meaningful impact on the lives of K-12 students in Massachusetts. Position Overview: Role: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Location:
- Waltham, MAVirtual School Speech-Language Pathologist Opening VocoVision is partnering with a school district in Massachusetts that has requested a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with school students remotely. This is a full-time, work from home, teletherapy position that will be conducted from the comfort of your own home Required Credentials: • Master's degree (MS or MA CCC-SLP) • Massachusetts SLP License • 2+ years of experience in a school
- Lowell, MAVirtual Speech Therapist - Massachusetts School District Are you a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in doing virtual work in a school district? Sunbelt has partnered with a local school district in Massachusetts that is ready to provide virtual speech therapy services for their students for this school year. As a VocoVision SLP, you will assess and provide services to children with speech, language, voice, and fluency issues to st
- Brockton, MAVirtual School Speech-Language Pathologist Job VocoVision is partnering with a school district in Massachusetts that has requested a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with school students remotely. This is a full-time, work from home, teletherapy position that will be conducted from the comfort of your own home! Required Credentials: • Master's degree (MS or MA CCC-SLP) • Massachusetts SLP License • 2+ years of experience in a school or
- Boston, MAJob Opportunity: Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to join our remote team. This position offers a unique opportunity to work with high school level students, providing essential support and making a positive impact on their communication skills. Position Details: Remote SLP 2.5 days a week (15 hours) High school level students Immediate start until t
- Framingham, MASpeech Language Pathologist Teletherapy - Massachusetts Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screen
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.