Year-Round School SLP, Eastvale, CA
Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) in the area of Eastvale, CA! Soliant is working to fill a full-time position for a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the next school year.
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Cover 2 elementary schools
- School starts July 1st, with 180 work days
Perks of a year-long program: space your breaks further apart. This is a great option for working SLPs with school-aged children who follow a similar schedule, or for SLPs wanting to spend more time with their children throughout the year.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Eligibility for a California license in Speech-Language Pathology
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.