Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract Speech Language Pathologist. We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- Full time/part time available
- School year calendar and schedule
- CFs are encouraged to apply
- Weekly pay with benefits (Health, 401k, CEU Reimbursement, etc)
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active Indiana State license
Apply Below, or directly by sending a resume, to email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled now, therefore please apply today for immediate consideration!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Hopedale, IL
- Fremont, CA
- Clarksville, TN
- Warren, MI
- Richmond, MO
- Oxnard, CA
- Rockdale, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.