Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Work from Home Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
Full Time Preferred – Part Time limited availability
A school district in Massachusetts has a need for a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. The position requires the SLP to work remotely from home while providing services to k-12 age students in the district. An active Massachusetts license and two years of previous school-based experience are required.
- Complete and maintain IEPs
- Act as a case manager for speech students
- Utilize VocoVision’s online platform to provide direct therapy, carry out testing and evaluations, communicate with faculty, staff, and parents
- Master’s degree
- Active Massachusetts SLP (CCC) License
- Minimum 2 years of school-based experience
If you are a Massachusetts licensed SLP with your ASHA Certification and are looking for a Part time/Full time opportunity where you can work from home, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hagerstown, MD
- Everett, WA
- Woodbridge, VA
- Shorline, WA
- San Jose, CA
- Oakland , CA
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Milford, CT
- Lynchburg, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.