Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Full-time
The Work From Home Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) job is working with students at a school located near Scottsdale, AZ. The SLP will be working during the school hours, full-time. The SLP job will be for the remainder of this school year.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Information:
- Arizona SLP license required
- Recent school-based experience required
- Strong skills working with Technology
- Full-time, remainder of the school year position
- Caseloads consists of general and special education students ranging from K-12, with mild to moderate articulation, fluency, and expressive/receptive language disorders.
- We will provide each candidate with a virtual platform, toolkit, along with training.
If you are located near Scottsdale, AZ or live in the state of Arizona and you are looking for a work from home Speech Language Pathologist Job for the remainder of the school year then apply today!
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Bernardino, CA
- Dalton, GA
- Ringgold, GA
- Mechanicsville, MD
- Levittown, PA
- North Pole, AK
- Union, ME
- Old Church, VA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.