Work-from-home: School SLP Needed in Connecticut - ASAP (Virtual)
Virtual School SLP Needed
Are you passionate about providing an encouraging learning environment for students?
ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a dedicated virtual School SLP that is interested in joining one of our trusted school districts for the 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please review the following information regarding job description and employment:
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Working from home
- Full-time Opportunities
- Virtual/Work-from-home Position
- Solid understanding of various learning disabilities, mental health, and child development.
- Communicate effectively with students, families, teachers, administration, etc.
- Counseling, evaluations, FBA/BIP planning, MTSS team, and other school psychologist duties.
- Master's in Communication Disorders or related field is required
- Must have School SLP Licensure in the state of both residency and work
- Minimum of 2 Years School Experience/Telehealth experience
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- Pass a tech screen
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. I hope to hear from you soon!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Remote, CTSchool Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy Position in Connecticut Want to impact students and achieve work-life balance? VocoVision is seeking a licensed SLP with experience working with students. Apply today and let's work together to provide specialized services to students in need! Qualifications: -Must have a Master’s degree -ASHA (American Speech and Language Association) certification -Active (or ability to apply for) Spee
- Bridgeport, CTJob Title: Connecticut Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, in partnership with Sunbelt, leads the way in telepractice services, connecting skilled professionals with schools in need of speech-language pathology expertise. We're currently in search of a dedicated and experienced School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Position Over
- Hartford, CTVocoVosion is partnered with a Connecticut school district to fill a telehealth opening. This position offers equal pay for all direct and indirect hours worked. If you are interested in this Connecticut school based position, please see more information below. Requirements: CT SLP License CT Teaching Certification ASHA CCC 2 years of school experience Job Details: Full Time, 37.5 hours K-12 students Provide direct therapy to
- Milford, CTPosition: Remote Connecticut Speech Language Pathologist - 1099 Contractor Location: Remote (VocoVision) Start: ASAP- End Of School Year Requirements: -Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology -Connecticut SLP License -ASHA Certification (CCC) -2 years of school-based experience -Liability Insurance Responsibilities: -Provide speech-language therapy to children with mild to moderate disabilities -Conduct assessments and evaluations -Attend I
- Trumbull, CTPosition Overview: As a Teletherapy SLP, you'll empower clients of all ages to overcome speech and language challenges through virtual sessions. Make a positive impact on lives from the comfort of your home. SLP Responsibilities: Conduct virtual assessments and craft personalized therapy plans. Deliver impactful teletherapy sessions that foster progress and growth. Maintain accurate records and collaborate with clients and families. SLP Q
- Trumbull, CTThe VocoVision team, in collaboration with Sunbelt, is actively seeking a virtual teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a remote position in Connecticut. A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire. Speech-Language Pathologist Job Description: Provide IEP service
- Stamford, CTWe are collaborating with a school district in Connecticut to fulfill a teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist role that is fully digital. We are actively arranging interviews to address this pressing need without delay. Speech Language Pathologist Position Specifics: Immediate Start - End of School Year Full-Time Position Responsible for a caseload spanning from kindergarten to 12th grade Duties encompass conducting speech assessments, ad
- Bloomfield, CTThe VocoVision team, in collaboration with Sunbelt, is actively seeking a virtual teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a remote position in Connecticut. A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire. Speech-Language Pathologist Job Description: Provide IEP service
- Home, CTLicensed and Certified SLP for TeleTherapy in Connecticut Vocovision is currently hiring for the upcoming school year for Speech and Language Pathology opportunities in CT. Responsibilities include working with students from the mild to moderate population with speech disabilities. Qualifications: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Available for Full-time or Part-time during school hours Master’s Level Degree in Communicat
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.