Work From Home Opening for Connecticut License School Speech Language Pathologists
You must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume:
This job is Full-time, fully remote, and 1099.
This position will consist of general speech duties: providing therapy via online platform, IEP & PPT meetings, and collaborating with interdisciplinary teams.
-Competitive hourly rates
-Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
-Guaranteed weekly hours
-Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
-Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
-Testing and therapy materials provided!
- CT SLP License
-CT teaching certification
-prior experience is preferred
-Pass a tech screen
-Provide liability insurance
Contact: [email protected] or call 813-776-0388.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bristol, CTAre you a skilled School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for a rewarding opportunity in Bristol, CT? We have the perfect position for you! Join our team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of students. Key Responsibilities: Provide speech and language therapy services to students in a school setting. Conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and monitor progress. Collaborate with educators and parents to ensure students'
- Bridgeport, CTRequirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Connecticut SLP license ASHA certification (preferred, not required for Clinical Fellows) Open to Clinical Fellows (CFYs) Strong communication and teamwork skills $40+/hour We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and ongoing support for your professional development. If you're ready to make a meaningful impact in the lives of students and gain valuable experience in Bridg
- Newtown, CTJob Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Connecticut SLP license Previous experience in a school setting is a plus Responsibilities: As a School SLP in Newtown, you will: Provide speech and language therapy services to students. Conduct assessments and evaluations. Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to develop individualized education plans (IEPs). Help students improve their communication and lan
- Chaplin, CTWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Chaplin, CT. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and delivering treat
- Berlin, CTSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathology Assistant to provide therapy services to K-12 students near Berlin, Connecticut. This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply! Job Details: Caseload: K-12 students Full-time positions (M-F, regular school hours) Assisting Speech Langu
- Wooster, CTJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Wooster, OH Soliant has a full-time job opening for a School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Wooster, Ohio. The district is seeking a candidate who can work full time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year Full Time Onsite Job Requirements: MUST have active or pending state S
- Thompson, CTSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending CT state SLP license ASHA certification is a PLUS Guaranteed hours
- Norwalk, CTWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Golden Valley, MN! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary
- Hartford, CTJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Hartford, CT Soliant has a full-time job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Hartford, CT. The district is seeking a candidate who can work Full Time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year 5th-8th Grade Caseload Full Time 5 Days/week Job Requirements: MUST have active o
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.