Work From Home Job for Oregon Speech Language Pathologist
Sunbelt and Vocovision are seeking a work from home Speech Language Pathologist for a work from home job supporting a school district in Oregon. Candidates who are not local Oregon but are fully licensed in Oregon are eligible to apply.
Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview:
- Work From Home contract for the school year
- Candidate will work 100% from home for the school year
- Will perform assessments, evaluations, direct therapy, and attend IEP meetings from home
Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Active license as a Speech Language Pathologist in Oregon*
- Must be SLP-CCC certified through ASHA
- Must be able to pass a technical screening
- Training will be provided on Vocovision toolkit
If qualified and interested in this work from home job for a Speech Language Pathologist in Oregon, please email an updated resume to:
Vocovision Account Executive
*Candidates with their Oregon license in process are also encouraged to apply.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kelso , OR
- Chicago , IL
- Silver Spring, MD
- Norco, CA
- Berryville, AR
- Bennington, VT
- Southlake, TX
- Aurora, IL
- Palatine , IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.