Work From Home Job - 24 Hours Per Week for School Speech Pathologist in Washington
Sunbelt and Vocovision are seeking a part-time Speech Language Pathologist for a work from home job that is 24 hours per week at a school district in Washington.
Candidates must be licensed in Washington as a Speech Language Pathologist but do not need to reside in Washington to be considered.
Speech Language Pathologist Work From Home Job Overview:
- 100% remote and work from home
- Access to Vocovision toolkit with digital assessments and proprietary therapy materials
- Caseload includes PK - 12th grade students
Speech Language Pathologist Work From Home Job Requirements:
- Active SLP license in Washington*
- Active ESA credential in Washington
- Must be SLP-CCC certified through ASHA
- Previous remote experience is preferred but not required
If qualified and interested in this part-time work from home job for a Speech Language Pathologist in Washington, please email an updated resume to:
Vocovision Account Executive
*Candidates with their Washington license in process are also encouraged to apply.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kelso , OR
- Del Dios, CA
- Chicago , IL
- Columbus, OH
- Kenner, LA
- Silver Spring, MD
- Kannapolis, NC
- Norco, CA
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.