Washington: Virtual Job for a Speech Language Pathologist
Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
Job Location: Washington
Job Type: Full-time Virtual
Job Contact: Jenni Gwaltney
Candidates must be licensed in Washington as a Speech Language Pathologist but do not need to reside in Washington to be considered.
Speech Language Pathologist Virtual Job Overview:
- 100% virtual and work from home
- Contract for the remainder of the school year
- Access to Vocovision toolkit with digital assessments and proprietary therapy materials
- 55 middle and high school students on caseload
Speech Language Pathologist Virtual Job Requirements:
- Active SLP license in Washington
- Active ESA credential in Washington
- Must be SLP-CCC certified through ASHA
- Must be able to pass a technical screening
- Previous virtual experience is preferred but not required
If qualified and interested in this full-time virtual job for a Speech Language Pathologist in Washington, please email an updated resume to:
Vocovision Account Executive
*Candidates with their Washington license in process are also encouraged to apply.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kelso , OR
- Fremont, CA
- Arlington, VA
- Hershey, PA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Oxnard, CA
- Franklin Park, IL
- Tehachapi, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.