Washington Speech-Language Pathologist (School) - near Federal Way, WA
Washington Speech-Language Pathologist (School)
A great school district is now looking to hire a SLP for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities/ Duties/ Notes:
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students’ needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication
- Caseload details to be discussed further on interview
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred
- SLP-CCC/ SLP- CFY
- Washington Speech Language Pathologist License
- ESA Certification
- **Master’s Degree required in Speech Pathology/ Communication Disorders**
Employment Type: Full-Time Contract Position/ Starts ASAP until end of school year
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (40 Hours/ Week)
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Nicholas Cowens Account Executive Email: [email protected] Direct line (call/text): 770–882-2027
Recent SLP Jobs
- Enfield, CT
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC
- Home, MI
- Home, CA
- Quarryville, PA
- Fort Pierce , FL
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.