Washington - SLP Remote Job Opportunities
Quick interview and hire, if qualified!
Remote School-Based Hiring Opportunity. Soliant Health is partnering with exceptional school districts all over the state of Washington - aiming to hire full-time or part-time licensed Speech Language Pathologists for SY 21-22.
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Washington
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: K-12th (Based on experience and availability)
- Guaranteed hours per week
- 21-22 school year
- Weekly pay + 1099 or W2
Our jobs fill quickly during this hiring season. Interested in this job or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending a resume to [email protected]
Account Executive \ Soliant
Janah Zabala \ Direct Line: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.