Washington- Full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We are working with a school district in Washington that is in need of a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This job opportunity will be working with students with various disabilities. We are looking for applicants who have previous school-based experience and experience with IEP's.
- Active WA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Washington ESA Certificate
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
If you are interested in being considered for this full-time remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Washington please send an updated resume directly to Lauren.Garris@SunbeltStaffing.com and call/text me!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Largo, MD
- Sanford, ME
- Tacoma, WA
- Newark, DE
- Warsaw, IN
- Aurora, CO
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Union, ME
- Dexter, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.