WA Travel Assignment || Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC)
A school district located near Tacoma, WA has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year.
Full time hours
The full school year
School/Pediatric experience preferred
Masters of Science degree
WA license required or ability to acquire before starting
Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
401k plan with company matching
CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Lorrie Ann Grayson
Soliant Account Executive- Team Lead
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lafayette, WASpeech-Language Pathologist Setting: Schools, Secondary Caseload Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist seeking a fulfilling opportunity to contribute to the success of students in the Lafayette area? Join our team through Soliant Health, a reputable company with over 30 years of experience in partnering with school districts to place exceptional special education staff members. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate
- Parkland, WASpeech-Language Pathologist Parkland, WA Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a difference in the lives of students? Join our team and help students reach their full potential. We are seeking both experienced SLP-CCCs and Clinical Fellows to provide therapy services in a supportive educational environment. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Conduct assess
- Federal Way, WASpeech Language Pathologist Federal Way, WA Area Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist seeking a fulfilling career opportunity? Soliant Health invites you to join our dynamic team in the greater Federal Way area. We are currently seeking a dedicated professional to fill a full-time position for this school year. This location provides support where there are several SLPs and additional therapist on the team working towards the stude
- Clarkston, WAAre you a Speech-Language Pathologist who loves dedicating your time and services to children? We have the perfect upcoming-schoolyear opportunity for you then. The school district we partnered with has a full-time position that works with a K-12th grade caseload. Please reach out to me if you are or anybody you know is interested in this position! Job Details: Onsite near the Clarkston, Washington area Start in August # of studen
- Oak Harbor, WAElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Oak Harbor, Washington! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a lasting impact on students' lives? Seize the opportunity to become a School SLP in the vibrant Oak Harbor, WA region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Oak Harbor, WA and Nearby Areas Contact: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Empower
- Auburn, WAApply Today! School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Auburn, Washington Are you a passionate and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Auburn, WA? Join our esteemed educational institution as a School Speech-Language Pathologist and help students develop essential communication skills for success. Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist (S
- Tacoma, WAVirtual School-based SLP Job – Washington Are you a dedicated Speech Therapist? Looking for a flexible, work from home position? With direct access and resources from industry professionals? Look no further! A school district located in Washington has a position open for a full-time, teletherapy Licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the remainder of the school y
- Issaquah, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Issaquah, WA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
- Olympia, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Olympia, WA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.