VocoVision | Virtual SLP | Ohio School Districts
VocoVision is seeking a virtual SLP for the 23-24 school year. We have a strong track record of connecting many SLPs with their dream job, helping them every step of the way. With a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility of working from home, just imagine all the lives you can change.
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- State SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum two years school experience
- Master’s degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance upon offer
- Full time
- Start: ASAP, End: June 2024
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload: K-12th
Virtual Team Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical network
- Access to clinical network
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
- Must have valid and up-to-date licensure
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
This is a contracted position looking to be filled. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or call me (904) 309-9772
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Toledo, OHJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy Job in Ohio Are you a seasoned Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for education? Join our professional network and collaborate with VocoVision and Sunbelt Staffing to provide virtual speech therapy services in a school setting. Position: Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist - 1099 Contractor Location: Ohio Responsibilities: Conduct virtual speech-language therapy sessions for
- Niles, OHVirtual Jobs for Speech Language Pathologists for School Districts in OHIO Greetings- If you're an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking remote opportunities, then you're in the right place. VocoVision has an exciting job for you right here in Ohio. Here's what you need: A Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Exceptional communication skills and a talent for forming connections. The ability to work independently
- Zaneville, OHAre you a passionate and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? ProCare Therapy, a leading staffing agency in the education field, is currently seeking a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. This position offers the flexibility to work from the comfort of your own home while providing valuable services to students across the country. About ProCare T
- Cleveland, OHJob Title: Virtual School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job- Ohio Job Description: We are seeking a qualified and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our virtual school-based team. As a Virtual School-Based SLP, you will play a crucial role in providing remote speech and language services to students, collaborating with educators, and supporting the overall communication needs of the school community. Responsibilities:
- Pepper Pike, OHExciting Remote Opportunities for Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) in Ohio! Are you a passionate SLP ready to embark on a fulfilling journey completely virtual? VocoVision is actively seeking enthusiastic SLPs like you to join our dynamic online community of online speech therapists and make a significant impact on the lives of students with communication disorders. Join us in our mission to empower every child to unlock their full academic
- Bellefontaine, OHCompletely Virtual Job Opportunities for Speech Language Pathologist- certified in Ohio School District VocoVision is on the search for a Speech Language Pathologist who can excel on a virtual platform to provide online services to children in Ohio school districts. Our ideal SLP contractor will perform thorough assessments, collaborate with school staff and parents on intervention planning, implementation, and evaluation. This position is solely
- Dayton, OHAre you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist seeking a virtual opportunity in Ohio? Join our team today! About Us: We're a leading teletherapy provider dedicated to providing exceptional speech therapy services to students across Ohio. Position Overview: As a Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist based in Ohio, you'll deliver teletherapy services to students statewide. Your responsibilities include conducting virtual assessments, leading
- Cleveland, OHJob Title: Virtual Speech Language Pathologist We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced speech language pathologist to join our team as a remote contractor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing virtual speech and language therapy services to K-12 students. Responsibilities: Conduct speech and language assessments and evaluations to diagnose disorders and develop individualized treatment plans Provide remote spe
- Ashburn, OHRemote Speech-Language Pathologist We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our Virginia school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while ser
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.