Virtual Speech Therapist Job |CA-Licensed | Contract
Full-Time Remote Speech Language Pathologist | California-Licensed
ProCare Therapy is seeking support for a successful and growing California-Based school district with a CA-Licensed Speech Language Pathologist to assist for the 2022 – 2023 School Year. This is a fully remote, independent contracting position, providing speech services to students in a school setting, through the use of Tele-therapy and the techniques and knowledge required therein. See Details Below:
- Full-Time (Guaranteed Hours; 37.5)
- School-based Caseload
- 2nd – 3rd Grade and some High School
- Specialized Program for Students with Autism
- Providing Expertise and Support to On-site Specialists and Facilitators to provide Direct Services and Assessments
- Participation in IEP Meetings and IEP Support
- Consultation and Training of School Staff
- 2nd – 3rd Grade and some High School
- Contract Duration: ASAP through May 26th, 2023
- 1099 Contract
- Hourly Compensation (Direct and In-direct Services covered)
- Ongoing Support through our Clinical and Technical Teams to keep you and your Caseload on the right track!
Minimum of 2 Years of Schools-based Experience
Master’s Degree in Relevant Field
Active Licensure in the State of California
Active Licensure in the state of Residence (if residing outside of the State of California)
Professional Liability Insurance
Active ASHA Certification of Clinical Competency
AAC Device Experience and Knowledge a PLUS!
Applicants must have finished their graduate degree and clinical fellowship, have their certificate of clinical competency up to date, and have active licensure and qualifications in the state of CA. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter, thrives in education via teletherapy and is comfortable delivering assessments and evaluations remotely.
- Capable Desktop or Laptop Computer with Webcam (no Chromebooks or Tablets)
- Access to High-Speed Internet
- Basic Technical Knowledge of operating Windows or MAC Computers as well as Zoom and/or other web-based conferencing applications.
- Completion of our Technology Screening Process
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to students with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Maintain a collaborative team approach working with occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, dietary, and teachers
- Execute evaluations and assist with behavior plans and crisis intervention
- Have experience with cognition, dysphagia, and articulation
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Enjoy the benefits of 100% Work-from-home positions
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
If you are interested in exploring this Tele-therapy further and think its structure and benefits might you, please reach out to Justin Ritchie by email at [email protected] or by text or phone at (678) 538-6795. All interested applicants should have resumes sent to the address with Contact information and availability.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home, WA
- Home , FL
- Olympia , WA
- home , AZ
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Home, AL
- St. Georgia , UT
- Salem , OR
- Home, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.