Virtual Speech Pathologist CCC job in Orlando, FL $45+/ hour
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in Florida.SLP Description:
- Full 35-37.5 hours per week or part time 2-3 days per week
- Elementary and middle caseload available
- Start ASAP for rest of school year
- $45+/ hour depending on experience
- Onsite (Naples) or virtual (Anywhere in FL)
- Masters in Speech Language/ Communicative Disorders
- Active Speech license in FL
- School experience is a plus
30 + hours/week Benefits - Onsite applicant only
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. Once applied, more information about the job will be given. I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process after you send over your resume.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) - www.asha.org
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hialeah, FLVocovision is actively looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist to work for a school district in Florida. The SLP will be experienced working with the K-12 population. Requirements Hold a Master s Degree in Speech Pathology. Florida state license and/or teaching certification for Speech Therapy. Maintain professional liability insurance coverage as an independent contractor. Responsibilities Provide remote therapy and intervention serv
- St. Petersburg, FLWe are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our network in Florida. [email protected] Requirements: Hold a valid Florida Speech Language Pathologist license Possess ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) Hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Minimum of 2 years of experience working in schools or a successful clinical interview Job Details: Full-Time position (37.5 hours
- Tampa, FLSunbelt and our teletherapy partner, Vocovision, have partnered with a school district in Florida to fill a full-time remote job for a Speech Language Pathologist. An active Florida Speech Language Pathology license is required, but candidates do not need to reside in Florida to apply. Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview: Contract job from now - 06/02/23 Full-time 37.5 hours 100% remote Caseload is approximately 50 studen
- Tampa, FLSunbelt has an opening for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity in Florida! This position would be involved with PreK through 12th grade level students. In this role you’d be working with general and special education students who have a variety of disorders. Job Details: Start: Next school year 20 to 35 hours per week Caseload: PreK-12 Requirements: FL SLP License Previous pediatric experience prefe
- Tampa, FLThe VocoVision team at Sunbelt is looking to hire a digital speech language pathologist who is licensed in the state of Florida. Position Details: Provide IEP services and therapy to small groups Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both 1099 contract - Independent Contractor Digital Interviewing ASAP Requirements: 2 years in a school setting preferred No remote e
- Cape Coral, FLWe are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team as a remote employee. The ideal candidate will have experience working in schools and be licensed in the state of Flordia. Job Type Full-time (40 hours) Remote 1099 Contract position Weekly compensation for direct and indirect services SLP REQUIREMENTS State SLP licensure ASHA CCC's Minimum two years school experience Masters degree in Spe
- Port St Lucie, FLVocoVision is interviewing a highly skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work full time with students for a school district in Florida. [email protected]. VIRTUAL TEAM BENEFITS Competitive compensation Hours guaranteed weekly pay Flexibility in schedule Flexibility in work location Independent contract Job Details Include Full-Time Part- Time available Diverse Caseload available Qualifications Master s Degree in Speech L
- Jacksonville, FLJob Title: Teletherapy School Speech Language Pathologist based in Florida Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, in collaboration with Sunbelt, stands at the forefront of telepractice services, connecting dedicated professionals with schools in search of speech language pathology expertise. We are actively seeking an experienced School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Positio
- Sarasota, FLJob Title: Teletherapy School Speech Language Pathologist based in Florida Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, in collaboration with Sunbelt, stands at the forefront of telepractice services, connecting dedicated professionals with schools in search of speech language pathology expertise. We are actively seeking an experienced School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Positio
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.