Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is working with a school district in Pennsylvania to find a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist for the 22/23 school year. We are looking for a SLP to provide tele-speech services to children with mild to moderate needs, from grades k-12th.
VocoVision provides technical training, 24/7 support, and giving you the ability to work from home.
Requirements for this position:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed Pennsylvania SLP
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Responsible for creating IEPs, testing, evaluations, assessments, and writing reports
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Eliminate commuting hassles
- Decrease exposure to sickness
- Increase autonomy
You can apply to this position by sending your resume and references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Recent SLP Jobs
- Flowery Branch, GA
- Paso Robles, CA
- Pearland, TX
- Berkeley, MO
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Houston, TX
- Brookshire, TX
- Gainesville , GA
- Morro Bay, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.