Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Massachusetts is searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team this school year!
- 37.5 hours/week
- Elementary school
- Attend IEP meetings
- Can interview immediately
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Massachusetts
- Recent school-based experience
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Decreased expenses for transportation
- Software, training, and technical support provided
If you or a colleague are interested in this position or teletherapy in general, apply below or send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pearland, TX
- Houston, TX
- Brookshire, TX
- Whitehall, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- Antioch, IL
- Richmond, CA
- New Albany , OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.