Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Alabama!
Fully Remote Speech-Language Pathologist needed in Alabama!
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with one of our AL school districts as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits and flexibility of working remotely!
- Provide virtual therapy services and interventions to students with communication disorders.
- Conduct virtual assessments, evaluations, and screenings to identify speech and language disorders in students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement appropriate strategies and accommodations to support student progress.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) based on assessment results and student needs.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate student progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Prior experience in a school or educational setting preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you’re an SLP seeking more flexibility in your schedule, take the next step toward your goal by contacting Grace Tanner at [email protected].
Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Montgomery, ALSunbelt is looking for a part-time Speech Language Pathologist in an AL school district to fill a 100% virtual job. If you are interested, and meet the qualifications below, please attach resume to this post and call Carli Greco at 813-336-6825. AL SLP Qualifications: Licensed in Alabama Licensed SLP-CCC Must pass tech screening Job Details: Part-time K-12 caseload 1099 Position 100% remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Respon
- Auburn, AL100% Virtual Speech Language Pathologist needed in Alabama! The Vocovision team at Sunbelt is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in Alabama. If you are interested, and meet the qualifications below, please attach resume to this post and call Carli Greco at 813-336-6825! AL SLP Qualifications: Licensed in Alabama Licensed SLP-CCC Must be able to pass tech screening Job Details: Full-Time- 35 hou
- Birmingham, ALRemote Speech Language Pathologist Opening in Alabama Vocovision is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our team in Alabama. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students in a remote learning environment. Job description Part time PreK-8 caseload Virtual position Job Qualifications Requires a Masters or Doctorate level degree in Speech Language Path
- Auburn, ALWe are working with a school district in Alabama, to fill a fully digital Speech Language Pathologist position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill the urgent need. Job Specifics: ASAP - End of School Year Full Time Caseload: K - 12th Administer speech assessments and observations to evaluate students Conduct ARDs Meet with parents and consult with teachers Requirements: SLP AL License A Master's Level Degr
- Auburn, ALHere at VocoVision we are partnered with school districts nationwide. We work to help strengthen the future of the next generation. We are looking for passionate professionals looking to make a impact for the lives of students and families nationwide. We are currently on the market for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for a full-time position for the 2023-2024 School Year in Alabama. If you believe that you will be a good fit for t
- Auburn, ALThe VocoVision team at Sunbelt is looking to hire a VIRTUAL Speech Language Pathologist who is licensed in the state of Alabama. Position Details: Provide IEP services and therapy to small groups Consult with staff and parents Full Time: 35-40 hours Caseload: K-12 Interviewing ASAP Requirements: 2 years in a school setting preferred Pediatric experience required Licensed SLP in AL If you would like to be considered
- Auburn, ALJob Title: Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist – School Position in Alabama Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, a top telepractice services provider in collaboration with Sunbelt, connects dedicated professionals with schools seeking expert speech-language pathology. We actively seek a committed and seasoned School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Position Overview: A
- Huntsville, ALJob Title: Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist – Alabama School Position Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, a leading telepractice services provider partnered with Sunbelt, links dedicated professionals with schools in search of speech language pathology expertise. We are actively seeking a committed and seasoned School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Position Overv
- Home, ALSpeech Position - 35 hours a week Today, working from home is become more and more popular. It provides the advantages of not having to commute, the cost of gas, and the ability to connect with colleagues in rural areas. At Vocovision, becoming a remote SLP gives you the ability to advance your career to a new level! Vocovision provides clinical and technical training for all our SLP with the ability to create your
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.