Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Virginia Schools
Job Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Virginia
Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered.
- Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students.
- Develop customized treatment plans to address students' communication goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and professionals to support students' speech and language development.
- Monitor student progress and adjust therapy plans as necessary.
- Attend team meetings and Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid state licensure or eligibility for licensure as an SLP in Virginia.
- Previous experience working with school-aged children, preferably in a school setting.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with VOCO platforms or willingness to learn.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alexandria, VAJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Oxon Hill, MD Status: Accepting Candidates Description: We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions: Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - IEP Focus Responsibilities: Conducting Individualized Education Programs (IEP) exclusively. Position Type: Full-time Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Infant Toddler Program Resp
- Petersburg, VAA school district located near Petersburg, VA has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours PreK-5th grade caseload, 50-60 students The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree VA license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Benefits: We
- Alexandria, VASoliant is seeking a speech language pathologist with a passion for therapy and working with children. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, collaborative, and adaptive. We have partnered up to provide therapy services for a excellent school district in the Alexandria, VA area. The school director is currently interviewing speech language pathologists to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon as
- Arlington, VASoliant is seeking a speech language pathologist with a passion for therapy and working with children. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, collaborative, and adaptive. Does this sound like you? Join us and our mission to positively impact the lives of incredible students by providing speech therapy in a school district. Soliant Health specializes in employing speech language pathologists in schools to provide therapy and support for school
- Arlington, VASoliant is seeking a speech language pathologist with a passion for therapy and working with children. Our ideal candidate has experience with a variety of disorders and providing speech therapy to school aged children. Does that sound like you? If so please apply as soon as possible! This is a great opportunity to work with a very supportive school district. Job Description & Requirements: 37.5 Hours/Week Previous school
- Chatham, VASoliant Health specializes in providing therapy and support for children in school settings. Schools provide a collaborative environment where kids can enrich themselves with a range of activities. This creates an effective location to positively impact a child's life in the best way possible! We are seeking a speech language pathologist that is dedicated and enthusiastic to provide speech therapy for students in a sc
- Manassas, VASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Manassas area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificat
- Yorktown, VASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Yorktown area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Rest of the current school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
- Roanoke, VATitle: Virtual School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Opportunity near Roanoke, VA Summary: Exciting opening for a Virtual School-Based SLP near Roanoke, VA, to make a significant impact on students' lives through expert speech-language therapy. Join our dedicated virtual team and contribute to the communication and academic success of learners in an online educational setting. Responsibilities: Conduct thorough virtual speech-langua
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.