Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Colorado
Sunbelt Staffing is partnering with a school district in Colorado in their search for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist! As an SLP with Sunbelt, you will partner with students to develop and implement individualized treatment plans for them!
- Active CO Speech Language Pathologist Licensure
- Previous school-based experience (preferred)
- Proficient in telecommunication software
- Strong communication and time management
- Virtual assessments and tailored therapy plans
- Engaging online therapy sessions for students
- Collaborate with teachers and parents
- Maintenance of accurate records
- Caseload: PreK-12th
- Competitive 1099 compensation, flexible schedule
- Access to VocoVision Teletherapy Toolkit
- Work from home, save time and costs
- Professional development and support
If you are interested in this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) position in CO, please apply to this post or send your resume to: [email protected]
National Account Executive and Hiring Manager
Note: 1099 position, U.S. applicants only.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Fountain, COSpeech Language Pathologist - (Schools) Salary and Benefits: Competitive hourly rate of $40+ as a W-2 employee with optional medical benefits, 401k, and other employee perks. Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our school system's dynamic team. As an SLP, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive speech and language services to students with communication disorders. Your ex
- Lamar, COElevate Communication: Join Us as a School SLP near Lamar, Colorado! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for nurturing communication skills! Are you ready to be the driving force behind students' success stories? Join our team and make a lasting impact on their lives. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Lamar, Colorado Why Choose Us? Amplify Voices: Play a crucial role in empowering students to exp
- Denver, COJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Denver, Colorado Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Denver, CO and surrounding areas for the remainder of the school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language disorders, improving t
- Rifle, COJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Rifle, Colorado and Nearby Areas Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Rifle, CO, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communic
- Longmont, COJob Post: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Longmont, Colorado Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Longmont, CO, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential
- Fountain, COUnlock your potential as a School SLP with ProCare Therapy in Fountain, CO. This contract position offers a chance to thrive in a positive work environment surrounded by supportive colleagues and engaged students. Apply now to take the next step in your speech-language pathology career. Job Type: ASAP - End of the school year (possible renewal) K-12th grade caseload Itinerant IEPs and assessments Hourly rate: $48-58. Rate will vary de
- Brighton, COJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Brighton, Colorado Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Brighton, CO, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communicate effective
- Longmont, COWe are working with schools in Longmont, Colorado who are looking to hire Clinical Fellow SLPs for a full time on site positions. This role is exclusively for CFs who just graduated and are looking for school placements to kick off their career. More details will be supplied during the interview with the school itself. See below for additional information for applying. Details: 2024-2025 school year Full time position On-site position Ca
- Denver, COLooking for a licensed SLP to fill a need in a school-based setting. **If interested in other locations as an SLP or SLPA- please contact email below!** Location: Denver, Colorado Job Details: ASAP - EOSY Full-time Caseload: K-12 40 students ???????Open to CFs Onsite Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Licensure in state Experience in a school-based setting is preferred but not
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.