VIRTUAL Speech Language Pathologist, SLP-CCC
Interviews are currently being scheduled for a school based Virtual SLP position in Massachusetts. Experience with IEPs and goals is preferred for this school based position. This is Teletherapy. Candidates need to be comfortable with working their computer. We provide secure platform to deliver services, along with tools and assessments.
- M-F 8:00-2:45.
- ASAP Start- June 2021
- 2 open positions -each caseload is about 45
- Position 1- K-8 ASD split between 2 schools
- Position 2- Pk-HS- Life skills split between 2 schools (AAC experience)
- This is a 1099 independent contracting position.
- Compensation based on experience.
- state of MA license active
- knowledge of IEPs and goals
- +2 years of schools experience
- very supportive school district. other SLPs in place
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Huntingtown, MD
- Skokie, IL
- Lawrence, MA
- Hudson, MA
- Akron, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Bloomington, MN
- Bloomington, TX