Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Seattle, WA
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Seattle, Washington who has a full time contract position open for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Washington
Specifications about the position:
- Offering a competitive pay package
- SLP-CCC/CFY welcome to apply!
- Early Childhood
- Full time at 37.5 hours/week
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume to Jerod Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770.557.3241.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Moorpark, CA
- Cameron, MO
- Moorpark , CA
- Fremont, NH
- Kansas City , MO
- New Castle, PA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Marshfield, WI
- Calabasas , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.